Effect of the Antar Dasha of Ketu in the Maha Dasha of Ketu
- Prudence and intelligence may be disturbed and public criticism is possible.
- There may be conflicts with wicked women, harm to son and wife or far of death.
- Wealth and happiness are destroyed and there may be pain due to fire and enemies.
- Happiness from wife and children , recognition from the king (government), but mental agony, gain of land, village.
- Heart disease, defamation, destruction of wealth and cattle, distress to wife and children , instability of mind, etc.
- There will be danger from disease , great distress and separation from kinsmen.
KETU - VENUS
Effect of the Antar Dasha of Venus in the Maha Dasha of Ketu
- Moderate amount of wealth may be attained.
- Wife and children may be ailing, there may be conflicts with them, bliss of wife may be disturbed and there is a possibility of separation.
- Friends and dear ones may be harmed and there may be disagreements with them. There may be fear of demotion.
- Ailments caused by heat and fever may cause pain.
- Beneficence from the king, good fortune, gain of clothes etc., recovery of lost kingdom ( reinstatement in a high position in government), comforts of conveyances, etc., visits to sacred shrines, and gain of lands and villages by the beneficence of the king (government).
- There will be dawn of fortune.
- Sound health, well being in the family, and gains of good food and conveyances, etc.
- There will be quarrels without any cause, loss of wealth, distress of cattle.
- There will be quarrels with kinsmen, headaches, eye troubles, heart disease defamation, loss of wealth and distress to cattle and wife .
- Physical distress and mental agony will be caused.
KETU - SUN
Effect of the Antar Dasha of Sun in the Maha Dasha of Ketu
- There may be pain due to state displeasure because of enmity with some officials.
- There may be obstacles in work and business, migration and happiness may be disturbed.
- Father or some elderly person may suffer harm, there maybe opposition with dear ones and sudden problems may arise.
- Physical pain and ailments caused by cough and fever may strike.
- The effects like gains of wealth, beneficence of the king, performance of pious deeds, and fulfillment of all ambitions.
- Danger from the king (government), separation from parents, journeys to foreign lands, distress from thieves, snakes, and poison, punishment by government, antagonism with the friends, sorrows, danger from fever, etc.
- There will be physical fitness, gain of wealth or the birth of a son, success in performance of pious deeds, headship of a small village, etc.
- Obstacles in availability of food, fears, and loss of wealth and cattle.
- There will be distress at the commencement of the Antar Dasha with some mitigation at its end.