General effects which are felt during the Maha Dasha of the Moon are as follows :
- Interest in mantras and Vedas will increase and there may be faith in elders, teachers and gods.
- Happiness and a good position may be attained due to the favour of those in authority.
- One may enjoy the pleasing company of young females and the joy of acquiring wealth, land, flowers, incense and ornaments.
- One may attain skill at many arts.
- Status and fame in society may increase
- Modesty, benevolence and other good habits will increase.
- The mind may be lively and restless.
- The birth of a daughter is possible.
- Water related work, gardening and agriculture will be profitable.
- One may wish to travel.
- If the Moon is weak, then physical pain may be caused by cough and gastric ailments.
- Laziness may increase and one may be a loss of wealth.
- There may be quarrels and arguments with dear ones.
- The mind may not be interested in good deeds.
Interpretations based on the condition of the planet and other influences in the birth chart and divisional charts are as follows :
- There may be a decrease in the acquisition of clothes and ornaments during the Maha Dasha of the Moon.
- There may be migration, service of lowly persons and harm to friends.
- Benevolent deeds may be performed, fame may be attained.
- One's wishes will be fulfilled.
- Honours will be received from the state and the mind will be overjoyed due to the attainment of water borne products.
- During the Maha Dasha of the Moon, education causes fame, happiness, victory and monetary gains are attained.
- The number of children and servants increase.
- Spouse and children bring bliss.
- Business will be profitable.
- Mental happiness may prevail.
- Carpets and a comfortable bed may be acquired.
- Venereal and urinary ailments may cause suffering.
- During the Maha Dasha of the Moon, the person may gain financially from water borne products.
- Spouse and children bring happiness.
- Enemies will be destroyed and prudence may increase.
- A lot of money will be spent on good deeds.