RAHU - RAHU
Effects of Antar Dasha of Rahu in the Maha Dasha of Rahu
- The mind may be misled and mental tension increases.
- Family members like father and brothers may be harmed, wife may be ailing and conflicts are possible.
- Loss of wealth, sorrow, ailments, poison and fear of poisonous being prevails, wicked people may cause agony.
- Good fortune is possible, away from ones native place and one may have to travel far.
- Effects like acquisition of a kingdom (attainment of a high position in government), enthusiasm, and cordial relations with the king (government), happiness from wife and children, and increase in property.
- There will be danger from thieves, distress from wounds, antagonism with government officials, destruction of kinsmen, distress to wife and children.
- There will be distress and diseases.
- To obtain relief from the above evil effects Rahu should be worshipped (by recitation of his mantras) and by giving in charity things connected with or ruled by Rahu.
RAHU - JUPITER
Effects of Antar Dasha of Jupiter in the Maha Dasha of Rahu
- Interest in worshipping God and in superior shastras arise.
- One may undertake religious pilgrimages, seek the company of sages and perform pious, religious deeds.
- Fame may be attained in knowledge, friendship with officials, bliss of children and sufficient wealth may be attained.
- Ailments and enemies may be overcome, good health and enthusiasm prevails.
- Effects like gain of position, patience, destruction or foes, enjoyment, cordial relations with the king (government), regular increase in wealth and property like the growth of Moon of the bright half of the month ( Shukla Paksh), gain of conveyance and cows.
- Audience with the king ( high government officials) by performing journey to the West or South East, success in the desired ventures, return to one's homeland, doing good for Brahmins, visit to holy places.
- Gain of a village, devotion to deities and Brahmins, happiness from wife, children, and grand children, availability of sweetish preparations daily.
- Loss of wealth, obstacles in work defamation, distress to wife and children, heart disease, entrustment of governmental authority, etc.
- There will be gains of land, good food , gains of cattle, etc., inclinations towards charitable and religious work.
- Loss of wealth, and distress to body.
- There will be danger of premature death.
- The person will get relief from the above evil effects and enjoy good health by the beneficence of the lord Shiva if he worships his idol made of gold.
RAHU - SATURN
Effects of Antar Dasha of Saturn in the Maha Dasha of Rahu
- Imprudent acts may cause losses. There is a possibility of loss of position and incurring the anger of the state.
- Quarrels with dear ones, unhappiness for friends and residing in far off lands is possible.
- One may suffer injury on some part of the body and there may be ailments due to gastric and blood infection.
- Effects like pleasure of the king for devotion in his service, auspicious functions like celebration of marriage, etc at home, construction of a garden, reservoir, etc., gain of wealth and cattle from well to do persons belonging to the Sudra class, loss of wealth caused by the king 9government officials) during journey to the West, reduction in income due to lethargy, return to homeland.
- Danger from menials, the king, and enemies, distress to wife and children, distress to kinsmen, disputes with the coparceners, disputes in dealings with others, but sudden gain of ornaments.
- There will be heart disease, defamation, quarrels, danger from enemies, foreign journeys, affliction with Gulma (enlargement of the skin), unpalatable food, and sorrows, etc.