RAHU - MERCURY
Effects of Antar Dasha of Mercury in the Maha Dasha of Rahu
- Good health, intelligence and prudence increases.
- Love for brothers and friends increases and help is attained from friends.
- Worldly comforts are increased, wealth and progress in business is attained.
- Auspicious effects like Raj Yog, well being in the family, profits and gain of wealth in business, comforts of conveyances, marriage and other auspicious functions, increase in the number of cattle, gain of perfumes, comforts of bed, women.
- Good results like Raj Yog, beneficence of the king, and gain of wealth and reputation, will be realized particularly on Wednesday in the month of Mercury.
- Sound health, Isht Siddhi, attending discourse on Puranas and ancient history, marriage, offering of oblations, charities, religious inclination, and sympathetic attitude towards others.
- There will be opprobrium (Ninda) of deities and Brahmins by the native, loss of fortune, speaking lies, unwise actions, fear from snakes, thieves, and the government, quarrels, distress to wife and children.
RAHU - KETU
Effects of Antar Dasha of Ketu in the Maha Dasha of Rahu
- There is a possibility of state displeasure and loss of wealth and fame.
- Wife and son may suffer hardships, animals may die and one may be assaulted by many problems.
- There may be pain due to ailments caused by fever etc., fear of thieves, fire, weapons and poison and by conflicts.
- One may have to wander, incur state displeasure, suffer from ailments caused by gas and fever and there may be loss of animals.
- There will be distress to the body and mental tension.
- Enjoyment, gain wealth, recognition by the king (government), acquisition gold etc.
- There will be Isht Siddhi.
- There will definitely be gain of wealth.
- Effects like danger from thieves and snakes, distress from wounds, separation from parents, antagonistic relations with kinsmen, mental agony, etc.
- There will be distress to the body.
RAHU - VENUS
Effects of Antar Dasha of Venus in the Maha Dasha of Rahu
- Very little money may be earned in work and business inspite of immense struggle.
- Bliss of wife and gain of wealth through her is possible.
- Friends may cause agony and fear of opposition with the family prevails.
- One may go abroad and prosper there.
- Ailments related to urinary organs may occur.
- Effects like gains of wealth through Brahmins, increase in the number of cattle, celebrations for the birth of a son, well being, recognition from government, acquisition of a kingdom, attainment of a high position in government, great enjoyment and comforts, etc.
- Construction of a new house, availability of sweet preparations, happiness from wife and children, association with friends, giving of grains etc., in charity, beneficence of the king (government), gain of conveyances and clothes extraordinary profits in business, celebration of Upasayan ceremony of wearing the sacred thread ('Janou')
- There will be diseases, quarrels, separation from one's son or father, distress to kinsmen, disputes with coparceners, danger of death to oneself or to one's employer, unhappiness to wife and children, pain in the stomach, etc.
- Enjoyments from perfumes, bed, music, etc., gain of a desired object, fulfillment of desires will be the results.
- Effects like danger from the wrath of Brahmins, snakes, and the king (government) possibility of a affliction with diseases like stoppage of urine, diabetes , pollution of blood , anemia, availability of only coarse food, nervous disorder, imprisonment, loss of wealth as a result of penalties or fines imposed by government .
- There will be distress to wife and children.