DEAR Mr XYZ,
THANKS FOR CHOOSING http://www.indianastrology2000.com
We have been providing astrology consultation and advice on true Vedic principles on the internet since 2000 and serviced over a million customers with our free and premium services. We have prepared Investment report for you.
1. KIND OF INVESTMENT SUITABLE.
Safe and conventional investments like savings, govt. securities and bonds:
- This is the best option to keep most of your available funds blocked deliberately to avoid loss through unsuitable investment decisions.
- This will also allow you have easy access to necessary funds for immediate or future use.
- Safety and liquidity issues will be quite important in view of expected fluctuations in career and finance.
- This is recommended despite a lesser dividend/profit rating.
- These investments can be suitably timed to meet your expected future needs.
- Not suitable for making gains by second sale.
- Suitable for own use..
Equity, Stock market and Speculation:
- Not suitable for direct investment in stocks.
Debt Instruments and giving loans:
Investments in own business:
2. SUITABILITY OF SPECULATION.
3. AREAS AND INDUSTRIES SUITABLE.
- The point of suitable areas for investment is mainly related to direct or indirect investments in stocks.
- Direct investment in stocks will be contraindicated.
- Hence the point of suitable areas for such investments would remain inapplicable and irrelevant.
- However indirect investments in stocks through reputed mutual funds are suitable for you, in general.
- Here the following areas of investments would be suitable provided there are known in advance of your investments.
- Health care industry.
- Medicinal intermediates.
- Prescription medicines.
- Liquids and chemicals.
- Surgical implement, equipment and accessory industry.
- Sea products.
- Edible oils industry.
- Milk and milk product industry.
Please use the reply button in case any clarifications are sought.