As a human, every one of us is born with the similar body but not with a similar personality. Our uniqueness lies in our thought process, our likes and dislikes, our behavior and on ample of other traits that we own.
Some traits are inherited while others are the effects of the astrological influence of planets and stars on our horoscope.
Apart from the already known Sun signs, Moon signs are considered more accurate and reveal the inborn characteristics with the authenticity of personalities and characters. It elucidates a lot about one’s inner thoughts, deep emotions, and unique traits. Let us know it better.
Did you know that Moon signs are closely related to constellations. This is because the Moon moves in a different constellation every two hours in the sky which divides each zodiac into three parts. Here is a guide to each of the Moon signs and the constellations associated with them. Each Moon sign is divided into three constellations.
The following article is divided into Moon Signs and the constellations within its range. To find out your Moon sign and constellation, CLICK HERE.
The people born under the Aries Moon sign are identified for getting easily excited and aggressive. Moreover, the Moon sign for Aries explains how expressing their true emotion to others is one of the toughest tasks for them. Aries natives are full of energy and impulse. They are motivated and goal oriented as well.
- Ashwini: Ashwini Constellation is ruled by Ketu within the Aries zodiac sign. Ashwini individuals are action-packed, and impulsive. They are swift in their words and fast in their actions. They are endowed with vitality.
- Bharani: Bharani constellation is ruled by Venus within the Aries zodiac sign. They are pure-hearted, sensual and kind in disposition. They are endowed with qualities of recreation and fertility.
- Krittika: Krittika constellation is ruled by the Sun within the Aries zodiac sign. They are straight-forward, and sharp like their symbol- razor. They are endowed with an amalgamation of being fiery and cutting, yet are usually kind and considerate.
Taurus people are loyal and sensual individuals. The planet Venus rules them, and their loved ones experience ultimate loyalty from their side. Their uniqueness lies in their common sense, which often attracts people towards them to seek pieces of advice. Very methodical and practical, Taurus natives are known to be responsible and reliable.
- Krittika: the last phase of Krittika falls in the zodiac Taurus which brings a mix of impulse as well as wanting and trying to be grounded. They’re practical and calm in disposition.
- Rohini: Rohini constellation falls is ruled by the Moon under Taurus zodiac sign. They are often referred to as the ‘red one’ symbolized by a bright red star in the sky. They imbibe the maximum Venusian qualities of Taurus zodiac.
- Mrigashira: Mrigashira is symbolized by the swift, feminine deer. They are earthy, nature-lovers and find it hard to survive in places with a disbalanced natural elements around.
Geminis are excellent communicators. In fact, they deal with emotions by expressing their heart out. They can even spill their feelings and thoughts without assuring themselves about someone listening to them. The art of expressing makes them rational and smart about their feelings and communication skills. As a dual sign, Gemini natives are highly intelligent and witty.
- Mrigashira: the last phase of Mrigashira constellation falls in the first range of Gemini Zodiac sign. They are represented by the symbol- deer’s head. They are pure-hearted and innocent.
- Ardra: Ardra constellation is another name for ‘Rudra’ which means a form of Shiva. These are sensitive people who depend upon hard work and resilience to get ahead in life. Their honesty and hard work is their strongest trait.
- Punarvasu: Punarvasu nakshatra are symbolized by a bow and collection of arrows. It is a fortunate nakshatra and its strength lies in the power of creativity. This is a very good nakshatra for career-oriented people.
Cancer natives are born with a level of mood fluctuations pretty much like the Moon. On the other hand, Cancers are in utmost comfort when they redirect to the past and can dive deep into nostalgia. They are one of the most emotional beings. Sensitive and nurturing, Cancer natives are homebodies who prefer the comfort of the known.
- Punarvasu (last phase): the last phase of Punarvasu belongs to the Cancer zodiac sign. Lord Rama belonged to this constellation and imbibes most of the qualities that this nakshatra (constellation) inhabits. The people belonging to this constellation are skilled at their work.
- Pushya: The Pushya constellation is represented by a cow’s udders. It represents nourishment and extreme love for children and family. It is the nakshatra which represents a ‘mother’. These people are extremely nurturing.
- Ashlesha: Ashlesha constellation is ruled by Mercury and is represented by the Nagas, or the serpent-god. People belonging to this constellation can be manipulative, crafty, and have the ability of ‘disguise’.
Leos are known for owning a big heart that knows how to care. This is reflected through their lavish efforts. Despite owning fiery ego, Leo’s are loyal souls on whom you can trust. They are unique as they are the natural-born leader who knows to excel, when running a show. They are confident and love the limelight. Their charm and charisma commands attention and respect.
- Magha: The Magha constellation is governed by Ketu and symbolized by the throne. People belonging to this constellation have a sense of entitlement and sometimes without reason and hard work required to be worthy for the throne itself, which is why it is ruled by Ketu and the lesson lies in the fact that materialism isn’t the end all-be all.
- Purva Phalguni: The Purva Phalguni constellation is governed by Venus. People belonging to this nakshatra (constellation) are independent-natured and like dominance. They are blessed with a harmonious married life.
- Uttara Phalguni: The Uttara Phalguni is governed by the Sun. this the constellation that imbibes most of the qualities of the Leo zodiac. The people belonging to this zodiac are proud, chase material-success but are hard working.
One thing that Virgo hates the most is drama. Therefore, they instantly move away from people with the flair of unnecessary theatrics. Virgos are fair-minded people and are definitely known for high standards in choices they make. In short, they are choosy and completely decisive. They are very organized and practical, having the earth element in them. Focused on their career and general wellbeing, Virgo natives are quite disciplined and rooted.
- Uttara Phalguni: the last phase of Uttara Phalguni falls in the Virgo Zodiac under the lordship of the Sun. The people belonging to this zodiac are proud, chase material-success but are hard working.
- Hasta: Hasta constellation in the Virgo zodiac comes under the lordship of the Moon and is resembled by the symbol- hands. Naturally, people belonging to this constellation are very good with their hands which can make them great cooks, artisans, surgeons, painters and so on.
- Chitra: Chitra constellation under the Virgo zodiac is ruled by Mars. Some of the most charming and ‘conventionally-beautiful’ people are born under this star. Their charm, charisma and playful nature get them an edge above others.
Libras are ruled by Venus and thus are the epitome of grace and elegance. They are die-hard romantics and prefer lifelong partners. Although, Libras are less emotional, but they know to express it differently through gifts and even food. Very social and friendly, Libra natives look out for balance and harmony in every aspect of their lives.
- Chitra(last phase): Chitra constellation under the Libra zodiac is ruled by Mars. Some of the most charming and ‘conventionally-beautiful’ people are born under this star. Their charm, charisma and playful nature get them an edge above others.
- Vishakha: Vishakha constellation is ruled by Jupiter. People belonging to this nakshatra are simple and charming. They get along well with people, and blend according to the mood of the situation at hand.
- Swati: Swati constellation is ruled by Rahu, and it denotes the first drop of rain that creates a pearl. These people are pure and chaste, with great public-speaking abilities.
Scorpios are unique for being highly energetic and fierce. Often, they find it difficult to hide their feelings, but still, they prefer speaking their heart only among the people they trust. It is very difficult to gain the trust of the brooding and enigmatic Scorpios. They like to take the path less traveled and always up for adventures and spontaneity.
- Vishakha: The last phase of Vishakha belongs to Scorpio zodiac. People belonging to this nakshatra are simple and charming. They get along well with people, and blend according to the mood of the situation at hand.
- Anuradha: The Anuradha constellation is ruled by Saturn. People belonging to this nakshatra are very devoted to their endeavors and are known to be ‘selfless lovers’ of the zodiac.
- Jyeshtha: Jyestha Constellation comes under the lordship of Mercury. It is symbolized by an umbrella, talisman, or an earring- symbols of protection. One of the accurate features of Jyestha Moons is that they’re usually the eldest of their siblings. They’re protective like their symbol, and have Mercurial qualities.
They are the optimistic ones owning their good fortune. They have an immense passion for travelling. Sagittarius is unique for their love of getting involved in intellectual discussions. They know how to protect them and are never afraid of fighting back. Free spirited Sagittarius natives love their personal space and independence. The mundane boring world is not for them as they are always in the lookout for thrill and adventures.
- Moola: The Moola nakshatra is ruled by Ketu and symbolized by a cluster of roots tied together. People with their Moon in Moola are believers of their own values and keep it in high regards.
- Purva Ashada: Purva Ashada constellation comes under the lordship of Venus. People belonging to this constellation are known to be persuasive and social climbers. They have a strong point of view and if prepared for a public debate, they’re likely to destroy their opponent with plain & simple use of logic.
- Uttara Ashada: Uttara Ashada constellation is co-ruled by Jupiter and Saturn. Those belonging to this nakshatra are most likely to have a ‘sigma’ personality type. They’re motivated to achieve material success.
They are usually persistent in nature and like it when they are addressed for their strengths. Capricorn’s uniqueness lies in strive for perfection, which keeps them working until they get it right. Very business-like and career oriented, Capricorn natives do not stop till they achieve their desired goals. They are also quite traditional in their approach.
- Uttarashada (last phase): Uttara Ashada constellation is co-ruled by Jupiter and Saturn. Those belonging to this nakshatra are most likely to have a ‘sigma’ personality type.
- Shravana: Shravana constellation come sunder the lordship of the Moon. People belonging to this constellation under their Moon sign are good listeners and value education.
- Dhanishta: Dhanishta Constellation under Capricorn comes within the lordship of Mars. Its name represents the 8 elements of nature, thereby blessing those born under this constellation a mix of all the 8 elements in their character.
Aquarius people are amazingly unique. They have mastered the art of staying away from people with overbearing personalities and inflated egos. Moreover, they can embrace changes quite well and are very unpredictable at times. Their eccentric personalities draw them to humanitarian and social causes. They are very progressive and forward people who rejects traditionality and are non-conformists.
- Dhanishta (last phase): Dhanishta Constellation under Capricorn comes within the lordship of Mars. Its name represents the 8 elements, thereby blessing those born under this constellation a mix of those in their character.
- Shatabhisha: Shatabhisha comes under the lordship of Rahu. It is known as a healing constellation. Being airy in nature, people belonging to this sign are analytical and detached.
- Purva Bhadrapada (first 3 phases): Purva Bhadra pada constellation is ruled by Jupiter, and resembles the 2 front legs of a funeral cot. It exhibits occult behavior on one hand, and geniuses on the other hand.
Apart from owning a big heart, Pisceans are unique for possessing the ability to bring out the best in others. Another amazing thing about Pisceans is their super adaptive nature that helps them to get along with everyone. Well-meaning and imaginative Pisces like to dwell in their own creative and artistic world. They are empathetic and very nurturing as well.
- Purva Bhadrapada (Last Phase): Purva Bhadra pada constellation is ruled by Jupiter, and resembles the 2 front legs of a funeral cot. It exhibits occult behavior on one hand, and geniuses on the other hand.
- Uttara Bhadrapada: Uttara Bhadrapada belong is ruled by Saturn and represent the 2 back legs of a funeral cot. They are peace-loving, good natured, and love children.
- Revathi: Revathi Constellation is ruled by Mercury and there symbol is a fish which denotes learning and movement. People belonging to this constellation are empathetic, soft-hearted and can become good writers.
Every individual belonging to any Moon sign possess ample of good and bad features. The unique feature is the one that distinguishes them from others. Often unique features of an individual are assumed as a gift of God but sometimes it is a gift from the Moon sign that sets them apart from others.