Rahu in Eighth House
Rahu is closely associated with occult sciences and the hidden dark nature of humans. It helps gain success over rivals and enemies when placed in a favorable position in your horoscope. While it gives you a forgiving nature, it can also give you a revolutionary personality and make you someone who does not believe in the norms just because they are widely accepted.
Rahu is a shadowy planet that has no physical mass and resonates with the desires, goals, and fear of your unconscious brain. Like Saturn, it can bring about unexpected changes across all the aspects of your life.
Effects of Rahu in 8th House
- Rahu in eighth house shall bring favorable financial conditions and give you opportunities to increase your finances using your own creative and money-making strategies.
- Positive Rahu in 8th house shall make you pursue your desire to study and allow you to excel in anything related to your studies.
- Guru Chandal Yoga, formed as a result of the combination of Rahu and Jupiter, will create a lot of challenges and hindrances in all the aspects of your life.
Notable People with Rahu in 8th House
- Ranbir Kapoor (Indian Actor)
- Sunil Chhetri (Indian Footballer)
- Lady Diana (Member, British Royal Family)
Benefits of Natal Rahu Report
- Identifies your areas of strength & weaknesses associated with Rahu.
- Understand the energy that Rahu brings to your horoscope & your character.
- Learn if the time to deliver has come for Rahu.
- Understand the aspects of your life that will prosper or face challenges because of Rahu (which tells you whether to give Rahu more power or subdue it with your Karma).
- Learn about the number associated with Rahu’s waxing & waning strength.
- Locate special Yogas brought forth by Rahu in your horoscope (both positive & negative).
- Learn about remedies to mitigate Rahu’s effect on you.