Rahu in 7th House
Rahu in 7th House: Usual Effects
This placement impacts your relationships and, especially, the bond of marriage. It indicates suggests how the married couple will live their life; blesses them with profound feelings for each other, love and affection, care for each other, and a deep-rooted bond that makes their married life peaceful and harmonious. It also indicates that your life partner may be from some different and distant place, even from a foreign country. But the varied customs, traditions and cultures would not pose a threat to your bonding and relationship.
7th house is the house of marriage, your relations with your spouse, governs partnerships and the coordination and connection that you may have with your partner. It commands the core of bonding and social norms on a broader paradigm; is indicative of the conflicts that may exist in your partnerships and marriage relationship as well as of contracts, agreements and their legality, including the legal aspects related to marriage.
This position also brings you good opportunities in business, particularly if you have a partnership in it. You will enjoy mutual understanding and coordination with your business partner. Remember that it will be beneficial for you to take decisions in consultation with each other, acknowledging each other’s viewpoints and suggestions.
Positive Rahu in 7th House
It brings you bliss in terms of your business; good growth and expansion of your business (especially with partnership); considerable wealth and gains; a stable financial status; love and affection in your marital life; respect and care for the suggestions by your spouse; even success in business if in partnership with your spouse.
Negative Rahu in 7th House
It may bring lots of hurdles for you in your career, especially in business created by your enemies or those who envy you. There may also be some misunderstanding with your spouse; do hold back the conflicts and reflect then.
A few notable sign placements for Rahu in 7th house
- Rahu in Taurus: It brings you immense wealth and financial gains; active and rewarding secret sources of income; sudden profits especially from foreign deals; and prospects of working in an MNC or in a foreign land.
- Rahu in Scorpio: You may be in a career related to occult sciences or secret service; will have great skills to handle secrets and secretive things like documents or information, etc. There will be an essence of mystery about your personality.
Some common Yoga positions possible with Rahu in 7th House
- Nand Yoga: This forms when Saturn and Rahu combine. It makes you quite rigid in your behaviour; makes you largely irritated and annoyed for varied reasons; will add to your frustrations by not facilitating a correct frame of mind to take decisions. It may make you quite orthodox in your attitude. People near you may not be faithful to you.
- Takshak Kalsarpa Yoga: It is formed when Rahu is in the 7th house, Ketu is in the 1st house and all planets are in the grip of the Rahu-Ketu axis. It may lead you on a spiritual journey, cleansing your inner self; but it may also create some issues in your marital life – such as quarrels and difference of opinion with your spouse. It may also cause some worries in business partnerships.
- Guru Chandal Yoga: It forms when Rahu combines with Jupiter. It brings many obstacles for you in life, across several areas, including difficulties in completing tasks. It may make you misuse your position for gains. It is said that this yoga carries the curse of your mentor or guru.
A few famous people with Rahu in 7th house
- Amitabh Bachchan (Indian Actor): He is the recipient of many awards, including four national awards and the Dadasaheb Phalke award for lifetime achievement. He shot into prominence in the 1970s with films like Zanjeer, Sholay and Deewar; and later went became one of the most popular actors ever in India. He has even ruled the world of TV as the host of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’.
- Prince William (Duke of Cambridge): He is a member of the British Royal family and is the eldest son of Prince Charles and Lady Diana. He has been blessed by 7th house Rahu with royalty, incredible wealth and fame. He has been actively involved in many charitable projects related to mental health, workers’ rights and conservation; shares an amazing bond with his wife Kate Middleton.
Other notable people with 7th house Rahu
- Deepika Padukone (Indian Actor)
- Huma Qureshi (Indian Actor)
- David Beckham (English Footballer)
- Neeta Ambani (Indian philanthropist)
- Abhishek Bachchan (Indian Actor)
To get your Natal Rahu Report, visit https://www.indianastrology2000.com/astrology-reports/natal-rahu.php