Saturn in 1st House - Natal Saturn Report
The planet that has the key role in carrying our luck and vitality, from what we were born with to what we will carry to our next birth, is Saturn. No other planet can play the role that it does in shaping our destinies because Saturn is nearly always connected with the difficulties, obstacles and hard teachings of life’s principles that come our way.
Effects of Saturn in 1st House
- Saturn in 1st house makes you law abiding and follow social norms; makes you disciplined and matured.
- Sasa Yoga is created when Saturn occupies Kendra in its own or exaltation sign, making you commanding, head an organisation and rule like a king.
- Retrograde Saturn effects anxiety and insecurity in everything, including business and profession; but it can also bring you financial growth and opportunities.
- With a positive Saturn in the 1st house, you will be able to persevere and rise above all kinds of difficult situations with great mental and physical strength. But a negative Saturn in 1st house can make you doubt and fear at every step, bring you a bad reputation and cause depression.
Benefits of Natal Saturn Report
- Identifies if the time has come for Saturn to deliver results for you.
- Familiarizes you with the energy that Saturn casts on your horoscope & your character.
- Identifies the number associated with Saturn’s strength (waxing & waning).
- Familiarizes you with the strength & weaknesses associated with Saturn.
- Identifies special Yogas with Saturn (positive & negative) in your horoscope.
- Identifies areas of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Saturn.
- Suggestions on how you can use Saturn’s energy.
- Remedies to mitigate Saturn’s ill-effects on you.
Famous People with Saturn in 1st House
- Tim Cook (American Business Executive & Engineer)
- George Bush (43rd US President)
- Akbar (Mughal Emperor)