Saturn in 9th House - Natal Saturn Report
The planet that has the key role in carrying our luck and vitality, from what we were born with to what we will carry to our next birth, is Saturn. No other planet can play the role that it does in shaping our destinies because Saturn is nearly always connected with the difficulties, obstacles and hard teachings of life’s principles that come our way.
Effects of Saturn in 9th House
- Saturn in 9th house will make your relationship with your father distant, make you focus on higher education/learning and give you a successful career.
- Sasa Yoga is created when Saturn occupies Kendra in its own or exaltation sign, making you commanding, head an organisation and rule like a king.
- Retrograde Saturn will make you work very hard to achieve goals and might prevent you from completing your higher education on time.
- With a positive Saturn in the 9th house, you will be loyal and caring towards your soulmate. But a negative Saturn in 9th house will make it difficult for you to invest emotionally in any relationship, make you illogical and foulmouthed.
Benefits of Natal Saturn Report
- Identifies if the time has come for Saturn to deliver results for you.
- Familiarizes you with the energy that Saturn casts on your horoscope & your character.
- Identifies the number associated with Saturn’s strength (waxing & waning).
- Familiarizes you with the strength & weaknesses associated with Saturn.
- Identifies special Yogas with Saturn (positive & negative) in your horoscope.
- Identifies areas of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Saturn.
- Suggestions on how you can use Saturn’s energy.
- Remedies to mitigate Saturn’s ill-effects on you.
Famous People with Saturn in 9th House
- Rihanna (Barbadian Singer & Actor)
- Mary Kom (Indian Boxer)
- Heath Ledger (Australian Actor)