Libra 2019 Health Horoscope
This New Year let's make personal commitments – from getting fit to embracing a new hobby – in order to improve our health habits.
Overview: Libra 2019 Health Horoscope
It’s time to take a journey to fitness in 2019. Listen to your favorite music to get you pumped and ready to hit the gym. Say goodbye to junk food to keep your body energized and healthy. Always remember junk food lacks all the necessary nutrients like proteins and carbohydrates and deteriorates your health making you feel chronically fatigued.
Astrology Predictions: Libra 2019 Health Horoscope
Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury are the key ruling planets for the Libra moon sign that will influence the health in 2019. Jupiter, the lord of sixth house, will be in the Scorpio. Mars will be positioned in the seventh house. The year will be stable and positive in terms of health. Exercising daily will help you maintain your overall health.
Saturn, positioned in the third house, will aspect the fifth house. In the month of March, Ketu will conjunct Saturn which may increase mental stress in your life. Avoid unnecessary argument and conflicts, relax, and go for a spa retreat or a short vacation on weekend.
Jupiter, the lord of house of daily routine and disease, will be positioned in the second house. Thanks to the friendly sign Jupiter, your health will be satisfactory, and you will indeed make health a number one priority in your life. Jupiter will retrograde from 10 April to 11 August. During this period, you may face dental problems or any past aliment related to reproductive organs may reoccur.
Mercury will lord twelfth house and transit in all the houses in the year 2019. The planet will affect the sixth – the house of disease - during the retrograde period in the month of March. As Mercury will retrograde in the sign of Pisces from March 5 to March 28, you may suffer from sleeping disorders and skin diseases. Try to achieve a healthy work/life balance so that hectic lifestyle does not affect your health and overall happiness.
Important Dates: Libra 2019 Health Horoscope
The Doctor of Last Resort
- 1 March to 31 March - You may develop a general feeling of being unwell, both mentally and physically.
- March 5 to March 28 – You will face daytime sleepiness & lethargy, and may also suffer from skin diseases like acne, eczema, etc.
- 10 April to 11 August – You may face dental problems and tooth disease; any past aliment related to reproductive organs may reoccur.
- 1 May to 31 May - You will be low on energy, and may feel fatigue throughout this time period.
- 1 September to 30 September - You will feel sleepiness and general tiredness during the day, practice good sleeping habits and exercise daily.
Overall, the year will be favourable as you may not face major health issues. It will be the time to celebrate accomplishments and savour good experiences like a child’s smile, a sunshine-filled day and good health.