Raj Yoga Analysis
Raj Yoga is a magnificent additional strength that arises in your horoscope when the Lord of a ‘Kendra’ (one of the four houses– 1st, 4th, 7th, & 10th) and the Lord of a ‘Kona’ (one of the three houses – 1st, 5th & 9th) form a conjunction, aspect each other or exchange houses.
It is essential to not act in any way, such as misconduct, that would harm the benefits of this Yoga and make its power vanish.
You will be blessed with power and position if hard work and action combine with any one of the following sources by which Raj Yoga manifests in your life.
- Use of partnerships, marriage and cartels to effect collective power.
- Your talent, hard work and appealing qualities making you successful and a leader.
- Use of money and affluence for power.
- Use of religion as a tool for power and position.
- Use of resources from foreign sources for power, authority and position.
- Controlling the destiny of others by using land and real estate.
- Creating intellectual properties through intelligence and knowledge that make people look up to you as a leader.
Effects of Raj Yoga on You
- It makes you a born leader and gives you leadership positions.
- Different areas of life that bring success and prosperity are affected by Raj Yoga.
- Rulers, influencers, businesspersons, leaders, bureaucrats, financial leaders, heads of institutions, senators and legislators, and diplomats have Raj Yoga in their horoscopes.
How can you amplify the effects of Raj Yoga?
- Focussed approach will work better than a diffused approach in every aspect of your life.
- Stay away from misconduct as it will dim the good effects of the Yoga.
Why should you order a Raj Yoga Report?
- Understand which area/source of Raj Yoga is active in your horoscope.
- Tips to enhance the strength of this yoga in your horoscope.
- Learn when you can expect the yoga’s manifestation.
- Remedies to mitigate challenges.
- Get a scan of how the Yoga will affect your life over the next 5 years.
Popular Personalities with Raj Yoga in their Horoscope
- Narendra Modi (Prime Minister of India)
- Barack Obama (Former President of the US)