Saturn in 3rd House - Natal Saturn Report
The planet that has the key role in carrying our luck and vitality, from what we were born with to what we will carry to our next birth, is Saturn. No other planet can play the role that it does in shaping our destinies because Saturn is nearly always connected with the difficulties, obstacles and hard teachings of life’s principles that come our way.
Effects of Saturn in 3rd House
- Saturn in 3rd house will make it difficult for you to focus; but will give you the ability to express your feeling in a creative field.
- Vesi Yoga is created when a planet other than Rahu, Ketu and Moon represents the 3rd house from the Sun. E.g.: If the Vesi Yoga is formed due to Saturn, it makes you reserved, detached and non-serious.
- Retrograde Saturn makes people misinterpret your words and your hard work goes unrecognised.
- With a positive Saturn in the 3rd house, you will be a good listener and have great observation skills. But a negative Saturn in 3rd house can affect you with pessimism and depression at times.
Benefits of Natal Saturn Report
- Identifies if the time has come for Saturn to deliver results for you.
- Familiarizes you with the energy that Saturn casts on your horoscope & your character.
- Identifies the number associated with Saturn’s strength (waxing & waning).
- Familiarizes you with the strength & weaknesses associated with Saturn.
- Identifies special Yogas with Saturn (positive & negative) in your horoscope.
- Identifies areas of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Saturn.
- Suggestions on how you can use Saturn’s energy.
- Remedies to mitigate Saturn’s ill-effects on you.
Famous People with Saturn in 3rd House
- Tom Hanks (American Actor & Filmmaker)
- Steve Jobs (American Entrepreneur & Co-Founder of Apple)
- Neetu Singh (Indian Actor)
- Kirsten Dunst (American Actor)