Venus-Mars Conjunction: Yukta Yoga
Your Soul & Relationships are driven by Passion
A Yukta Yoga is formed when two planets conjunct under the same sign, whereby two or more parts of your horoscope loop in together to demonstrate extraordinary results (both success as well as difficulty). This conjunction often results in unpredictable and uncertain effects on your destiny, bringing changes in your horoscope in the most remarkable of ways.
The Venus-Mars Yukta Yoga, for instance, determines your opportunity to succeed based on interpersonal skills, experience and management skills with respect to career, finances and social as well as personal life. It’s true that you are born with some of the qualities, but this rare combination of multi-planet conjunction amplifies your abilities and charts a new path leading to success.
Effects of the Venus-Mars Yukta Yoga on You
- When Venus and Mars come together it is like bringing together two vastly different pools of energy, which creates a lot of heat. This is because both are two very different planets. Hence, this Yukta Yoga makes you intense and aggressive in pursuing matters close to your heart, without thinking twice about their consequences.
- This Yukta Yoga also manifests a raw appeal in you and makes you a magnetic personality, which is why people are drawn towards you. This plays a big role in your successful professional and personal life.
- The unique change that happens when Venus and Mars combine is that it creates a very strong drive in you with which you pursue your goals and aspirations, along with every relationship in your life. What will also act as a substantial force to do well in life is the desire and fiery ambition fueled by your younger years. You will do well in the performing arts, cinema and creative fields, where a connect with the masses is a prerequisite.
Famous names with Venus-Mars Yukta Yoga
- Lord Krishna (Major Deity in Hinduism): He is worshipped as the 8th avatar of Vishnu and also as the Supreme God in his own right. He has a Venus-Mars Yukta Yoga in the 3rd house of his horoscope. He is known for his good looks, compassion, love, and mischievousness. This combination has given him charm and valour to kill many demons since childhood. He is known to be mesmerizing with his black or blue skinned complexion and magnetic power to attract devotees by creating miracles.
- Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation, India): He was an Indian lawyer and anti-colonial nationalist who led many campaigns for India’s Independence from British rule. He had a Venus and Mars Yukta Yoga in his Ascendant. This combination gave him immense courage to fight for India’s freedom in a non-violent manner. This is a potent yoga and played a big role in making him a global figure, widely followed by people for his non-violent protest methods.
Why should you order a Yukta Yoga Reading?
- Know exactly when the benefits of Yukta Yoga will manifest for you.
- You will acquire an understanding of the Yukta Yoga’s influence on your destiny.
- It will tell you how your Yukta Yoga influences your progress and success.
- You will receive a detailed timeline of the results of this conjunction.
- Remedies to overcome challenges.
- Predictions as well as recommendations for success.