Yogi Point & Dhan Yoga Report
There can be a sudden rise in your professional or financial success while at other times you may face challenges that come out of nowhere. Something like this can be missed even by an astrologer if the horoscope has not been studied in depth.
Do you know the DEGREE that triggers off good and bad Money for you, as well as professional events in your life?
- Yogi point is one of the hidden gems studied in Vedic astrology to identify the secret point of material wealth and luck in your horoscope.
- Yogi Point is a highly sensitive degree which is unique to you and brings great results when positive planets travel across it. But then, there can be sudden challenges when difficult planets transit this degree.
- The Yogi Point is calculated through the individual details of Sun and Moon, as together they make the Yogi Point in your horoscope. Sun is the ruler of your kingship (stature) and prosperity; while the Moon helps you feel and enjoy your wealth and opulence.
- The constellation lord of your Yogi Point is called the ‘Yogi Planet’ – the planet of prosperity.
How Does Yogi Point Shape Your Life?
Yogi Point is a highly positive degree in your natal chart. With benefic planets like Jupiter transiting over this point, the period of material success for you becomes longer as it would occur only once in 12 years.
The house where your Yogi Point lies is the source of your wealth.
- Yogi Point in your 4th house brings you good luck in real estate and home.
- Yogi Point in your 7th house roots your prosperity in partnerships, be it personal or professional.
- Your material wealth flow can be obstructed by the sixth constellation lord, known as the Avayogi (the antidote).
Why Should Your Order the Yogi Point & Dhan Yoga Report?
- Learn about your Yogi Point as well as Dhan Yogas (wealth generating combinations).
- Learn about your Yogi Planet, get guidance on what is your most reliable & promising source of wealth & success in life.
- Learn about your Avayogi planet, so you can be prepared for difficult periods, professionally & financially.
- Remedies against obstructions & challenges.